Wouldn't it be great if all your machines ran at the same rate down a single line? Sure would make the life of a plant manager or engineer simpler. Unfortunately that ideal is seldom reality. Often multiple pieces of one type of equipment are needed to keep up with another device up or downstream. Perhaps it is a log saw that can't keep up with a wrapper, or a bundler that needs to feed multiple case packers. These situations call for laners.
Laners offer the ability to redistribute a large volume of product at a rapid pace. Using either a series of pneumatic paddles or servo driven gates, a laner can take one or multiple lines of product and redistribute them to fit your production needs. If a device is down for maintenance or change over the product can be redistributed to other equipment. Or maybe different manufacturing machines are producing product at a different rate. A laner can balance those outputs so that the different packing operations all receive the same amount of product.
Laners are the traffic cops of the production line, making sure that everything keeps running smoothly.
- PHC Standard Reliability Package
- Customer Driven Standards
- System Communication
- Field Commissioning
- In House and Field Training
- Complete Functional Manual
- HMI Monitors
- Integral or Remote Panel
Features and Options
- Sturdy Welded / Bolted Structure
- Sliding Roller Style Access Doors
- Motorized or Hand Wheel Adjustment
- Auto Adjust for Product Variation
- Horizontal or Vertical Servo Motion
- Light Curtain Guarding
- Fabric or Mod Belt Base Conveyors